Adam Carolla apologizes to Pinoys

Adam Carolla on his twitter account said :

"Read your comments.Sorry if I offended many of u.I don't preplan my commentary. I try to be provoctive, funny but I crossed the line I'm sorry."

"By the way, I think manny is a great fighter"


That's pretty weak of you Adam Carolla. Apologizing for saying the truth. Weak. We all know how you feel about the Philippines and Manny Pacquiao. And although we know you don't mean it, or give a shit about the Philippines and Manny Pacquiao, apologizing will only encourage the majority of Pinoy Pacquiao fans to whine and cry more when they see opinions that they don't agree with.

You didn't say anything false, yet you apologized. What a pussy. Most of it was pretty funny too.

-That guy, from Philippine Online News

No comments:

Post a Comment